By using our site, you agree with the policies contained below.
Whenever you register, perform transactions or make payments on our website, we will collect your personal information such as your name, date of birth, email address, credit card number, telephone number, mailing address and other necessary details that will enable us to access your needs and preferences. It is our obligation to ensure the confidentiality of the information you provide us.
Therefore, your personal information will not be disclosed, sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any third party, without prior consent from you.
We also collect non-personally identifiable information when you perform certain activities such as when you post comments, ideas, suggestions, provide feedback or when you answer surveys. These non-personally identifiable information are considered non-confidential and we are free to disclose and use such data at any time, without needing to obtain permission from you.
The information collected would be used to enhance your experience when using our services on our website. This includes:
- Personalizing your experience on our site according to your individual needs and preferences.
- Improving customer service – your information helps us respond to your requests and feedback more readily.
- Processing transactions and performing requested services/ activities for you on our site.
- Sending you periodic emails or updates concerning your orders and services.
- Administrating a contest, competition, promotion, survey etc.
Protecting your information
We put in place a variety of security measures such as SSL encryption technology, firewalls as well as authentication systems (eg. passwords and personal identification numbers) to ensure that your personal information is secure and kept confidential.